Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Justin's Gamble by Carol Braswell





Justin Garrett is in Las Vegas for a veterinary convention when he is propositioned by a beautiful woman. When he follows her out of the safety of his hotel, he is abducted, shot, beaten, and left for dead in the desert by a biker gang. He passes out only to be awakened by the same angel who helped the gang snatch him in the first place. Has she come back to finish him off?


Mara Newman thinks the handsome Texan might be her ticket out of her miserable life in Las Vegas. His offer to take her away from her corrupt boyfriend and his gang of bikers has its appeal. Can they escape the Warlords and their gangster boss? Time isn’t on their side.


Justin’s gamble buy links

 

Amazon: $2.99 http://bit.ly/JGAmazon


I love to write. I love to put characters in situations that seems impossible to get out of. Almost. Then, out of the blue, along comes that sexy, breathtakingly, handsome hero who can and will save the day. Sometimes, (I like this part), it's the heroine who steps up and saves the day. I love to write. Did I mention that? Anyway, I love mystery, suspense and the forever kind of love. When someone asks me, "what do you write?" I can't say romance. It's not that simple. I want action, adventure, suspense with caring, loving, sexy, characters that seem to find trouble wherever they go.

I am married to my real life sexy hero who finds my imagination intriguing, but refuses to read my books.

Thank God. Our, live-at-home children greet us at the door with tongues hanging and tails wagging. They travel with us when we vacation and get depressed when we have to leave them. We have four grown children who live close enough for us to see often.

You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook and on my blog.

 Carol Braswell

No comments:

Post a Comment